Sunday, November 1, 2009

Exercise Tips For Women - You'll Be Bikini Body Ready by the 4th of July

Here are some exciting new exercise tips for women who will have you bikini body ready for the 4th July. Listen to move with your body and get ready to show instead.

These exercises are new, exciting, easy and fun ... and then they can do at home in private.

Exercise Tips for Women

1. Do something spins

Spinning like your hormones on your endocrine system. Weird, but the know. Most Americans and Western Europeans haveUnbalanced hormones because of the chemicals in the food, water, air, etc. Unbalanced hormones cuts your main link to the weight effortlessly.

Spinning unlocks that ability.

What you do, go around in circles, clockwise from the poor. Spin around 10 times or until you are dizzy. Do this several times a day and you will lose weight in a short time. Of course, there's more to it than that, but that's the gist of it is.

2. Jump on aMini Trampoline

This is by far my favorite exercises because it allows me to skip the gym. It's a great full body exercise, which saves me a ton of time. I have a trick to do it.

What I do is jump on them 2 minutes during TV commercials. I get in 20 + minutes in every hour of TV I see. It is so easy and effortless that I do no more than 40 minutes to 2 hours.

Actually accelerate as an added bonus, this 2 minutes mini-workout metabolism do much better than just a 40Minutes of training.

So there you go ... 2 fast exercise tips for women who are your body bikini-ready in no time.



No comments:

Post a Comment